Mother Teresa once wrote how she saw her self as nothing more than a pen, an instrument for God to write a love story. What a humble & beautiful perspective on a humble & beautiful life.
Today I woke with the warmth of the sunshine through my blinds & wondered how often I am a window the sun shines through? Is God's love evident in my life? Or do I act as a wall that blocks any warmth & light from reaching others? I find I am much more often a wall.
A life surrounded by walls of untended hurts, independence & isolation often lets little light in. But I am striving to with every ounce of me to become a window & draw the blind so that may share God's love with you.
Becoming a medium for God's love is like drawing water from an endless well, like being a window the sun shines through.
"You are the light of the world." -JC

No comments:
Post a Comment